Dec 21, 2013

Grown Up

I've been so into running shoes for the last several months, i just like wearing it everywhere. I think it's quite casually sporty and comfy to wear.
 photo f0e2761c-a2c2-4450-96d5-a51a726a784d_zps30c03d06.jpg

 photo 719a6792-ba18-43a2-8554-fd7fc8f80f9e_zps87cb4060.jpg

 photo photo_zps6afbade0.jpg 
 photo photo_zpse59b8afe.jpg

And I just had my sweet-seventeen birthday party on 8 December, going to post it soon! { A lil bit late but ya } I just got all the photos from my Event Organizer and still haven't working on it yet hahaha

Okay back to main topic, so that's how i got this Nike Shoes, so it's not a running shoes but still look sporty and it's white and puuurty i just so in love with it. My brother bought it for me hehehe loveya

 photo photo_zps7dc42646.jpg

 photo photo_zps4e952afe.jpg

 photo photo_zpsc0a0babc.jpg 
 photo DSC_6563_zps90cc449a.jpg
Top FOREVER 21
Tartan Shirt PULL AND BEAR
Socks DENIM DESTINATION
Shoes NIKE

Ah you know what Christmas is almost here, 3 DAYS MORE. Idk but i feel this year past really fast, faster than last year. I mean, like omg it was December 2013 now, lets count down to 2014! *HUGE EXCITEMENT*
I still can't believe that I finally past my 17, like ummm i don't wanna get old faster, i just want my 16 back or whatever but i'm feeling old {or mature maybe?} hahahha i don't like growing up too fast, you know everybody does.

I just want to wish you all a happy Christmas, hope you all get the most lovelies presents and don't forget the most important things, the moments!!
ENJOY YOUR LAST DAYS TO 2014 :)♥x

25 comments:

  1. Simple yet gorgeous look!<3

    PS: Follow back? (:

    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute socks >.<
    Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday & Merry christmas dear...
    love the plaid shirt ! following your blog and lookbook now :) , wanna follow each other?

    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool shirt and sneakers! You look stunning!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the detail of the sock! It's a great outfit, I'm giving you a HYPE ;)
    Wanna follow each other?

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    Irene Gm.
    Trending Game / Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin / Chicisimo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the tied waist dear ;)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

     
    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute post! I love the plaid shirt!!

    -Karin
    Come visit my blog!
    http://theestylenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shirt, its such a fab touch
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear! Nice blog. I find you post very interesting)

    Lets follow each other on GFC?)

    www.thecentralstreet.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely !! would you like to follow each other on GFC :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look <3 Socks are the same as the shirt <3 It looks nice :)
    ❄I follow you. Follow back? ❄
    (I always follow back)
    http://just-click-to-heaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute--you definitely rock the casual jacket-around-waist look ahahha! ^^
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    manicpixiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the athletic twist to it :)
    That plaid button up around your waist is such a great addition xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  15. love, love, love this outfit. The checkered blouse and sneakers go together so well!

    21stchallenge.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool outfit! would you like to follow each other on GFC, G+ and Bloglovin? if you do, just follow me and let me know on my blog. I'll follow you right back! :)

    love, M

    my-dailybasis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that top!! I love how you styled it with the plaid top. Such a cool look! It makes me miss the warm weather here on the east coast :( Hope you've been enjoying the holiday season!

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool look~ swaggie x3
    love the top and shirt :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. great casual look dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful looj.. i just love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool outfit<3<3

    heyitsvania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like your style & outfits :))

    http://mis-fil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete